Meet Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani
Our Plastic Surgeon
Jon Paul Trevisani, M.D., F.A.C.S., or “Dr. Jon,” is board-certified in plastic surgery and is the founder and Medical Director of the Aesthetic Surgery Centre in Maitland, Florida, one of the leading breast augmentation and plastic surgery centers in the state. He is a member of Alpha Omega Alpha, the medical honor society that comprises the top 10 percent of medical students and a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. After graduating with distinction from the University of Nebraska Medical School in Omaha, Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani continued his surgical training at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City. There, he completed five years of general surgery training. Currently, Dr. Jon is serving as Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine in Orlando. As an appointed faculty member at the UCF College of Medicine, he volunteers his time to serve as a mentor and resource for third and fourth year medical students interested in implementing a surgical elective as part of their curriculum.
A skilled and experienced plastic surgeon, Dr. Jon’s groundbreaking work with the latest surgical technologies has led him to be on the forefront of clinical trials optimizing safety and aesthetic appearance. Due to his involvement with these trials, he is one of only a select few plastic surgeons in the country who can provide his patients with the widest array of choices at his practice.
Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani completed his residency in plastic surgery at the University of Rochester in Rochester, New York. His credentials are as follows:
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, Florida Medical Association
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- Appointed to the faculty of the University of Central Florida College of Medicine in Orlando, Florida as Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery
In addition Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani has received honors and awards in the following areas:
- Special Recognition to commitment to research in the field of plastic surgery sponsored by Mentor – Memory Gel Post Approval Study.
- Patients’ Choice Award 2010 – Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani has been selected as one of the Florida’s favorite Physicians.
- Recognized as a partner in the advancement of plastic surgery and named as one of the top 25 breast augmentation plastic surgeons in the United States as an appointed member of the physician advisory board for the LEAD program. The LEAD (Leadership, Experience in Augmentation and Development) program is hosted by Mentor Corporation.
- Consumer’s Research Council of America names Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS as America’s Top Plastic Surgeons 2006.
- Doctor’s of Distinction – Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS featured in Orlando Magazine, December 2003
- “America’s Top Physicians in Plastic Surgery” Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS, in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians.
- Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery awarded to Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery for fulfilling additional educational requirements in cosmetic surgery in special recognition by American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS named The Premier Plastic Surgeons of Central and West Coast Florida February 2007 featured in Allure, Self and Glamour Magazines.
- Mentor recognizes Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS as a select member of the Mentor Physician Partner Program in honoring leading aesthetic surgeons for their commitment to excellence.
- Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS featured in the Distinction Series in Orlando Magazine, December 2004 edition.
- Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS featured in Orlando Style Magazine, September 2010: Volume VII, No.9
- Jon Paul Trevisani, MD., FACS featured in Orlando Style Magazine, March 2010: Volume VII, No 3.
- Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS featured in Orlando Style Magazine, February 2011: Volume VIII, No 2.
Jon Paul Trevisani, M.D. founded The Aesthetic Surgery Centre in 1997. The private practice has an in-office surgical suite and is certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities.
Aside from being Central Florida’s premier “options expert,” Dr. Jon has a reputation among patients as being approachable, friendly, personable, and competent. He establishes a personal consultation with each patient, involving careful discussion of the patient’s options – whether the desired procedure is breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), face lift, or eyelid surgery. He is thorough in his explanations of procedures and works to establish a comfortable, one-on-one relationship with patients.
Dr. Jon comes from an accomplished family active in the medical field. He has three brothers as well as an uncle and several cousins who are physicians, specializing in areas as diverse as podiatry to oral surgery.
Dr. Jon and his wife Marianne have resided in Central Florida since 1995. They have two children, Jon and Patrick. Dr. Jon enjoys sports and is an avid fan of the University of Nebraska Cornhusker football team. He is also an accomplished pianist and appreciates the works of Frederic Chopin.
If you would like to learn more about our plastic surgeon in the Orlando, Florida area, please contact the Aesthetic Surgery Centre today.
Interested in treatment from Dr. Trevisani? Many of our patients travel from nearby cities for his expertise in plastic surgery. For your convenience, we have provided driving directions from the following locations: